Friday, July 20, 2007

Award Winning Blog


The Junky's Wife (http://www.thejunkyswife.com/) has awarded me a Thoughtful Blogger Award!


Here's what she says:

"My dear friend Question Air will receive the Thoughtful Blogger Award for her brand new blog. It's a thoughtful blog, I think, for various reasons:

1. She has a political conscience (stupid hippy!).

2. She is asking questions and interacting with her audience and respecting her audience's opinions.

3. She started the blog because I was bothering her because I think everyone of my writer friends should have a blog now that I do. That's a thoughtful thing to do, obeying my mandates."

Thanks, JW-- very sweet. I do know how you enjoy having your mandates obeyed.

And thanks to everyone who's read and commented-- your thoughts and answers and questions are wonderful.

1 comment:

joy said...

Yes, sexy mama, you can obey my mandates any time.

If you say, "Obey my mandates" and "I enjoy having my mandates obeyed," it takes in this hilariously sexual overtone.

E: here's a mandate for you: Start a goddamned blog! A blog about your dissertation! Or something! You'll get feedback. It's wonderful.

And I'm sorry I didn't stop yesterday, Mistress Question. I had a raucous hangover and slept way too late, and we didn't get home until 11.

I'll see you in August, though?