Friday, September 7, 2007

Headache

I've had a headache since school started. It has to do with having a to-do list that I can't complete by the evening as well as having professors quote poetry at me, then look at me expectantly, and not knowing what the poem is.

The MFA "orientation" is tonight and I said I'd make a spinach lasagne. (Lasagna? Which one's the right spelling?) So I had to get up and make a lasagne. Usually I love to get up and cook but the to-do list is floating around me in an irritation, ghostly way. I should have said I'd bring something easy, since I teach Friday afternoons, but I wanted to show off my lasagne-making skills.

Also, today I am showing my classes An Inconvenient Truth, so I have to watch An Inconvenient Truth twice this afternoon which I should be reading the poetry of Martin Espada.

I thought I was going to do a better job of maintaining my peacefulsummer self.

1 comment:

joy said...

One lasagna, two lasagne.

Yep.