Thursday, July 23, 2009

Photographs

My friend Melissa came over Monday to take baby/belly pictures. As you will see, she is a fabulous photographer.

You can click at the top of this page for a slideshow of the photos.

The amazing thing is that I never once felt like I was having my picture taken. I had been a little worried that I would look funny in the pictures because posing for photos usually provokes me to make this strange half-smile, half-grimace face. But Melissa made me feel totally comfortable. She had really creative ideas involving the stairs, books, and bubble gum. She took some great pictures of Suki, too. And you can see more of her photographs on the website above.

2 comments:

Meagan said...

Gorgeous! I like the bubble gum ones especially.

Unknown said...

Fantastic! I like the ones with Suki just behind the curtain.