Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving! (Part 4)

Writing these posts has made me much more aware of the many things I am thankful for, so for today I thought I'd just list some randomly:

--Yoga! I just went to my first post-pregnancy yoga class. It made me very aware of my new/old body. For a brief moment, I actually missed my belly! I guess I really missed Amelia being with me all the time. She was much quieter back then. Anyway--I love yoga. It was great to be in a real yoga class again.

--I am thankful for our nice, soft bed, especially when it has clean sheets. And the fact that we get to sleep in it for so many uninterrupted hours.

--I am thankful for the Benetint crushed rose blossom potion that works as both lipstick and blush. Beautiful, smells like magic roses, a real time saver too.

--I am thankful for the way that Dean and now Amelia fill my life with music. I think have sung and danced more in the last seven weeks than I have in the rest of my whole life (and I was in the chorus for most of elementary and middle school, plus I took a lot of dance lessons).

-- I am thankful for the family that is on their way to see us, and the family that visited us last week, and the family we won't see at Thanksgiving but will see soon.

--I am thankful for the Maya Wrap. Amelia is stirring in it, so I have to go... Here's wishing everyone a day of laughter, peace and gratitude.

No comments: