Monday, May 3, 2010

Tally

Number of minutes I am giving myself to write this post: 5

Number of papers I have graded in the past 5 days: 37

Number of hours I have spent on airplanes in the past 2 weeks: 11

Number of take-offs I have had to endure: 5

Number of minutes baby A cried on said planes: surprisingly, probably only about 45-60

Number of teeth Amelia now has: 2!

Number of houses Dean and I have bought: 1!

Number of blog posts I have written in my head: many

Number of days left to teach: 3

How much I am looking forward to the end of the semester: very, VERY much

I promise updates as soon as I am not swamped with teaching, a teething baby, and uprooting life changes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay, you're back. Look forward to getting more details and seeing pictures of those teeth!