Sunday, May 23, 2010

ZZZ

6:53 pm last night: Amelia asleep in crib

11:00 pm: Not a peep from Amelia.

1:00 am: Not a peep from Amelia.

3:00 am: Not a peep from Amelia!

5:00 am: Amelia cries for the first time. I decide to feed her, and she eats, goes back to sleep, and snoozes for another hour and a half!

Victory! Unfortunately, Dean and I still didn't sleep all that well because we have caught Amelia's cold, and I think I am just wired to wake up every 2 or 3 hours now anyway. Now I guess I need to teach myself to sleep through the night. I just hope the trend with A's sleep lasts long enough for me to do it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's FANTASTIC! I remember the same thing happening to me when Oliver would sleep longer stretches -- I would wake up, and he wouldn't, and it took several nights before I really reaped the benefits. ENJOY!