Saturday, August 21, 2010

House Tour: Amelia's Room

Amelia's room has lots of nooks and crannies, so it's hard to get it all in one picture.



This is looking in from the doorway.



To the left is her little crib cave.



To the right is the changing table, some shelves, and the glider.

(A note on the glider: I didn't buy it until we left DC--I got it used from a MOTH right before we left. It is the MOST comfortable piece of furniture ever. I truly wish I had had it from day 1. It you are having a baby, GET A GLIDER, even if you don't think you have enough space. Sacrifice something else. Get a glider.)


A's room is very colorful.



She has a lot of pretty items and artwork, including this toybox, made my her grandmother and other Whimsical Women.



She is standing tall.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm considering your suggestion about the glider. We have an old-fashioned rocking chair in the nursery that's okay (and I do love a good rocking chair), but I would love a glider for subsequent kiddos. We didn't do it the first time around because of space and cost, but since we have so little to get this time, I'm thinking we might go for it!