Tuesday, September 7, 2010

11 Months

Amelia was 11 months old on Sunday, September 5!



It's a little hard to believe she will be one year old in less than a month. Although we have been through plenty of days that seemed to last forever, I can see why parents say time passes so quickly.

Here is Amelia last year at this time.



Whew.

We wrapped up our month of visitor and travel this weekend with a trip to Rocky Mountain National Park. It has been a great month, busy but very fun. We have really enjoyed having so much company, showing off our new house and new city. Now, I have a lot of catching up to do on the blog and with writing in general. There are 140 messages in my email inbox, something that almost never happens. I like to keep up. And I started and then abandoned a new poetry blog, and I have some ideas for poems. So, I am making September a writing month. Stay tuned.

No comments: