Thursday, January 6, 2011

15 Months

Yesterday was Amelia's 15 month birthday. It ended up being a very remarkable day, but for now I am going to be mysterious about exactly what happened, because it is still playing itself out.

But, I did want to mark the day, so for once I remembered to take pictures. Below you can see Amelia, complete with bedhead, playing as I put together her Ikea table (all by myself, thank you very much!). It was a present from Luli from a long time ago, and it occurred to me that she is finally old enough to enjoy it! She loves it. However, we have moved back into a stage in which she requires constant supervision, because part of what she loves about chairs and tables is that they are fun to climb on.

Then, lower down, is a picture from later in the day after a package from Meg arrived. Sophie kindly passed on her little stroller. Amelia (now with her hair fixed) loved that too, and strolled around her new bear for quite awhile before trying out the little stroller herself. So far, it is holding her weight.









No comments: