Friday, June 10, 2011

Changes

I am making some changes to my blog. You can probably find some already!

One of them is the web address. Over the next few days the url for my blog will be kimberlyoconnorwriting.com. You will still be able to find me through questionair.blogspot.com, but I don't know how long that will last, so make note of the change.

Also, I am going to try out some different templates and designs. If you particularly like or dislike something, please let me know in the comments!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This one's definitely pretty! Can't wait to see what you end up with.

Heather C said...

Bookmarked the new address :-)
Good luck with the changes- I will be calling you for advice after we get back in July. I think that's going to be my next big project to tackle.