Monday, October 24, 2011

Birthday Party

I realized I never actually put up shots of Amelia's second birthday party! It was a fun morning. We had planned to have the party at a nearby park, but what turned out to be the only cold and rainy day in a span of many weekends made us decide to have it at home. We had bagels, coffee, fruit and cupcakes. Amelia had a slightly runny nose the morning of the party, so I texted all of my mom friends a heads up. Bravely, everyone came, and as far as I know, no one else caught a cold. Amelia had a good time playing with friends, opening presents and, of course, eating cupcakes, although I think she was at times overwhelmed by the crowd and attention. It was a good party!




Birthday girl in her party dress



Cupcakes!



Make a wish!





Opening presents



Doll from Gano and Susan




Post-party, holding birthday balloons (you can see her little red nose!)

1 comment:

paperseed said...

Fun! I'm in the midst of planning Chloe's 3rd birthday party in a few weeks. So exciting! We're having 6 kids all together, so it will be the biggest crowd our house has ever seen (including parents, of course!)and I am worried it might be too overwhelming. We'll just have to see. I love birthdays. :-)