Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Birthday Presents!

Amelia started receiving presents in the mail early this week. She opened a few of them early, and yesterday she opened several more. She still has a few to open, and considering that we are having a little party for her on Saturday, she is truly having a "birthweek" instead of a birthday. Since so many presents are from family and friends far away, I am trying to video her opening them or playing with them, so you can all share in the fun. I will be posting lots of videos over the next couple of days, so stay tuned!

First, here is Amelia opening a gift from her Poppa!

1 comment:

paperseed said...

This is such a good idea! I'm sure each recipient will be delighted to watch these. I couldn't do it though, I'd worry too much that my kid wouldn't act a certain way (thankful or excited) as the giver would expect and then feel bad. It is a great idea though, even just for Amelia to look back on someday. :-)