Friday, January 13, 2012

HIJK MNOP

Amelia's dropping of the letter "L" results in some funny moments. We have long enjoyed her versions of "Luli" (who might have picked a different grandmother name if she had known she was going to be Ew and now Udi), but here are a couple more. I will let you add the appropriate l's for yourself.

---

Amelia: Where are we going next?

Me: We have to stop by the liquor store.

Amelia: I want a aheepop!

Me: A what?

Amelia: A aheepop! A aheepop from the ickor store!

---


Me: (reading a book about sheep) Woolly sheep, shorn!

Amelia: What's that sheep saying?

Me: What do you think he's saying?

Amelia: He's saying, what happened to my woo?

Me: (laughing)

Amelia: (looking at another page) And these itte sheeps have a itte bit of woo!


---

Amelia: I want some juice!

Me: (getting the juice) (and probably saying, "What's the polite way to ask?")

Amelia: Can I have some juice pease Mama? I want do do the id!

Me: The id?

Amelia: I want to put the id on by myself!

---

Oh, yes, we have a lot of id around here.

No comments: