Monday, January 14, 2008

Tag

I was tagged by Discovering Recovering ( a long time ago!) to say 5 random things about myself.

1) I am in a constant state of changing my mind about my hair. I grew up with long, long hair. In college I cut it to a bob. Then I wanted my long hair back, so I grew it out. Then I cut it again. And so on. Now it's getting long. I watched an episode of the 5th season of Friends the other day, the one where Jennifer Aniston has a short, swingy bob. I'm trying to hold off this time. The fun of short hair has proven to be short lived in the past.

2) I love pajamas and yoga clothes. Since I've been a student again, there are whole days that I don't even get out of my pajamas or yoga clothes.

3) I am the caretaker of 9 spider plants. We got one spider plant last summer, and it got too big for its pot. When I repotted it I ended up with nine plants. They are all over the house, looking wilted due to lack of sun. I have to keep them up very high because Suki is addicted to them-- she gets very crazed and meow-y when she sees them. She crews their leaves down to nubs. Apparently spider plants are hallucinogenic to cats.

4) I am currently reading Cat on a Hot Tin Roof.

5) I just signed up for a level 2-3 yoga class, where we do handstands for 20 seconds, and are working out way up to a full minute!

No comments: