Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Namaste, Junky's Wife

A long time ago, when "Question Air" was a blog title that actually made sense for this blog, I had a blog role model, my friend JW. Her site and encouragement (and maybe a little bossing) are what caused me to start MY very own blog. Catching up on blog reading today, I saw that she has decided to end her blog. She's still blogging on The Second Road--you can see that I have updated my links.

You can read a lovely tribute to JW from MPJ of A Room of Mama's Own here. I stole this post title from it, actually. Well said, MPJ.

I wanted to chime in my own farewell to The Junky's Wife. I have been awed and inspired by JW's journey. She is one of the very best writers I know. The blog was funny, clever, insightful, honest and beautifully written. Thanks, JW, for showing me that blogs could be meaningful, a "real" place to write.

1 comment:

Mary (MPJ) said...

I tried to post a comment here a while back, but Blogger gave me an error. Oh, well. I think I said it was weird to comment here now that you're a real person anyway. :)