Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Wiggle Baby? Suki 2?

I found on the floor under the desk today an index card where we made our first list of baby names:



The column on the left was chosen by Dean; the column on the right, I think, was written by me but chosen by both of us as we talked through more ideas. The crossouts were either the names I vetoed from Dean's list or that we decided together to mark off. Some of my names were vetoed by Dean before they were written down, so it's not a complete record of our thought process.

Interestingly, the name we have ALMOST chosen is not on this list.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a great keepsake from the process. I love so many of the names you have written down -- amazing that the two of us, in all the ways we are different, share so much in the way we think. I'm a big fan of the last name I heard and can't wait to hear the final decision, middle name and all, when the time ocomes.