Monday, September 21, 2009

Five Facts for Monday Morning

I'm off to a doctors appointment in a few hours, and excited to get an update.

Here's a photo of the hallway nursery. You can't quite see them, but all of the baby's stuffed animal friends are inside, ready and waiting.



Here's the baby yesterday. She is getting pretty huge.




Here is a blue morning glory from seeds I planted long ago--I thought they were NEVER going to grow.



Also, I have blue toenails.





UPDATE: At the appointment I learned my cervix is 70% effaced and 1 and 1/2 cm dilated. Apparently this means little about WHEN the baby will come but COULD mean I am in for a relatively quick labor, which is great news to me. The baby herself is still a "happy baby" (the doctor has said that about her every single time), with her head well descended, her back curving up along my right side (hence the wadding on the right, I guess), her butt at the top of my uterus, and her legs and feet near the top left.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very cool. I'm checking daily to stay up on progress :)