Wednesday, September 23, 2009

For Wednesday, September 23: Sagittarius

No baby yet. But I happened to read my horoscope this morning while scrolling through the Post headlines--soemthing I almost never do.

It begins

-Your dull routine won't seem so dull today -- the universe has a few surprises in store for you, and you are going to enjoy every single one of them!

Hmm. It continues:


So reach out and embrace all the chaos as it comes. After all, it isn't boring -- it is stimulating your mind in a brand-new way. If you get too anxious about how things are going to work out, you'll be putting yourself through emotional distress for no reason. Just roll with the unexpected reactions people have to your comments.

I have a lot of work planned for today--maybe I should get started early.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How fun! I swear I'm checking the blog two or three times a day!