Saturday, January 15, 2011

Blog Meets Blog!

We finally got to welcome Debra and Faith to the Mile High City yesterday. We have visited them in the Springs (ha! I always giggle when I say that) several times but I never have a camera with me.

We had lunch and then the girls played while Debra and I discussed possible methods of turning baby #2 (who is due in 2 weeks!) from the breach position. I showed Faith and Amelia the cat/cow poses we have been doing in toddler yoga, complete with moos and meows. And I loaned Debra something akin to a heat lamp. (Use your imagination.)

Please be sure to send baby-turning thoughts to Debra! I remember that Amelia was in the breach position for awhile and I was very unhappy about it. It sounds like Debra and her doctor have a good plan for what they will do if baby does not move, but obviously it would be more ideal for baby to turn. Turn, baby, turn!



Faith and the Goodwill Elephant



Amelia and Debra



Playing with my jewelry box




We had a very nice afternoon with our Colorado friends and we will see then again soon!

1 comment:

joy said...

Amelia inherited jewelry box plundering from her mother. That makes me giggle.