Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Dear Baby B,

I keep putting off this letter in the hopes that you'll have arrived before I can finish, but it's time we talked.

I haven't heard from your mom in a couple of days, but I bet she is getting pretty tired. I wanted to be sure you knew how much the world is awaiting your arrival!

Now, don't get me wrong. I don't blame you: I'm not a big fan of going outside in the winter either. And you are surely nice and cozy where you are. But there are plenty of warm, fuzzy pajamas waiting for you. And warm arms. And a big brother who cannot wait to see his little sister!

Baby B, your fans are waiting! We want to know your real name! We want to see what you look like!

You might be upset because you missed 1-11-11. Consider that there is still time for a great palindrome of a birthday. 1-13-11, 1-14-11. Still cool!

Baby B, the world is one less without you here. Please come soon! We love you already.

Your friend,
Kim

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for doing this! I had recently looked back at your chronicles of "the final days before" and saw that I sent my letter to A a day or two before she finally came. Maybe yours will do the same trick!